PENGARUH VARIASI MENGAJAR GURU TERHADAP MINAT BELAJAR SISWA KELAS VI PADA MATA PELAJARAN AKIDAH AKHLAK

Authors

  • Awwalina Restu Fatihah Universitas Cendekia Abditama
  • Juliastuti Juliastuti UNiversitas Cendekia Abditama

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.33853/jm2pi.v4i2.655

Keywords:

Teacher Teaching Variations, Interest in Learning

Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the positive and significant influence between the variations in teaching teachers on the learning interests of class VI students in the subject of Akidah Akhlak at MI Nurul Falah Suradita Cisauk, Tangerang Regency. The research uses survey research methods. And the population in this study was class VI students and the sample used a random sampling technique of 51 students. The research approach uses a causal approach and the type of research, namely quantitative research. Based on the acquisition of a simple linear regression analysis test with the equation Y = 35,509 + 0.484 X. Regression coefficient of the Teacher Teaching Variation variable (X) is 0.484 meaning that if the teacher's teaching variation increases by 1%, then the interest in learning has increased by 0.484% and the coefficient is positive, meaning that the teacher teaching variation variable contributes positively to student learning interest. Then obtained the R Square test explained the magnitude of the influence of the variable X on Y, which is 0.149 = 14.9%. That is, the magnitude of the influence of variable X (variation in teaching teachers) on Y (student interest in learning) is 14.9%, the remaining 85.1% is influenced by other factors such as family factors, physical factors, and psychological factors

References

Ainun, K. (2019). Perpustakaan IAIN Pekalongan Perpustakaan IAIN Pekalongan. Jurnal Ekonomi Islam, Marketing Mix.

Arikunto, S. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik (revisi). Rineka Cipta.

Cahyono, S. T., Mujahidin, A., Pendidikan, F., Pengetahuan, I., Pendidikan, F., & Pengetahuan, I. (2020). PRESTASI BELAJAR PADA SMK AL-FATTAH KALITIDU TAHUN AJARAN. 05, 3–6.

Darmadi. (2017). Pengembangan Model Metode Pembelajaran dalam Dinamika Belajar Siswa (1st ed.). Deepublish. https://www.google.co.id/books/edition/Pengembangan_Model_dan_Metode_Pembelajar/MfomDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=pengertian+minat+belajar&pg=PR10&printsec=frontcover

Darmadi. (2019). Arsitektur Akhlak dan Budi Pekerti Dalam Interaksi Lintas Budaya. Swalova Publishing.

Dini Afrianti Efendi. (2020). Akibat Pandemi,40 persen pelajar di Indonesia Kehilangan Minat Belajar. Suara.Com. https://www.suara.com/health/2020/12/16/141248/akibat-pandemi-40-persen-pelajar-indonesia-kehilangan-motivasi-belajar

Djaali, P. M. (2008). Pengukuran Dalam Bidang Pendidikan. Grasindo.

Fathurrohman. (2017). Belajar dan Pembelajaran Modern (Konsep Dasar, Inovasi dan Teori Pembelajaran). Garudhawaca.

Downloads

Published

2023-11-29